Monday, September 13, 2010

February Calendar Class...

Well, in keeping with the month of February and the Valentines' theme, these pinks and browns speak to the month so lovely. These are again old Bo Bunny Papers that have turned into a great Calendar Page.
I have trimmed the darker pink cardstock to 11.5"x11.5". Adhere it to the brown 12"x12" cardstock.
I used a 1 1/4" scalloped punch and punched 8 scalloped circles from the light pink cardstock.
Using a 1 1/2" circle punch, cut 8 die cuts from the brown cardstock. Adher the light pink scalloped circles to the brown cardstock circles.

I used a 1" circle punch to cut circles from the pink circle patterned paper. I then adhered them to the front of the pink cardstock circles.

The three die cuts as mentioned above.
Cut a 12" length of vintage trim.

Adhere the 6 x 11" patterned paper over the bottom half of page. Adhere vintage trim to lower half of patterned paper.
Adhere the die cut circles as seen in photo provided.
I have cut a die cut called "be mine" and cut a brown mat for the same title.
Looking at the finished page you cansee that I have added several embellishments from some old Bo Bunny stickers and some of my favourite Prima flowers as well as a flourish die cut.

Once again the diecuts on this page are avialble for purchase. I hope you enjoy this page and are abale to adapt it to your own calendar.

No comments: