Monday, October 11, 2010

June Calendar Class...

I always look forward to the end of the school year. An opportunity to spend some extra quality time with the kids. That is what came to mind when choosing this older Basic Grey Offbeat pattern paper. Such great colors and just reminded me of an offbeat science motif.
I started with 3 sheets of the pattern paper and a sheet each of pale yellow, blue, and ilive green cardstock.
I cut one piece each of 2.5x11, 6x11, and 3x11 pattern paper.
Using the picture above for placement, adhere each pattern piece with the larger in the middle and each of the smaller pieces on the top and bottom. Each piece is flush to each other.
I cut 2 yellow 4x6 inch photomats with 2 blue 4.25x6.25 inch photomats. Also cut one 3x4 inch yellow photomat and one 3.25x4.25 inch blue photomat. Adhere all the smaller photomats to the larger photomats.
Now adhere your photomats to your layout.
I used this great die cut and matted it in the blue cardstock.
I used pop dots to elevate the die cut off from the paper.
I placed the die cut in the upper left corner of the layout. I then placed 5 buttons around the title. they have all been threaded with white embroidery floss. Now it is ready for your photos.

No comments: