Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer!

I'm truly living the lazy days of summer. Blog entries are way behind. Thank you to those who keep checking back to see if we've added anything. I hope everyone is having a great summer. I know the weather hasn't been cooperating but look on the bright side, it's been perfect weather for scrapbooking. I've been busy working on my own photos. I've taken a couple of weeks off and have done nothing but create cards and layouts. Once I get around to scanning them I'll share.There's a few things starting to gear up for the fall scrapbooking season. Karen Ellis of Go Scrapping is having a great contest! Go check it out!
Go Scrapping Contest!
Judy has a new blog where she's sharing all kinds of wonderful things from scrapbooking to cooking. Go check it out!
All About Love
My husband Darren now has his own blog. He's sharing all of his digital layouts. I'm very proud of him. Go check it out!
Scrubbie
I've started my own blog but haven't done much with it as yet. Remember...lazy days of summer. If you want to bookmark it here it is.
Scrap Intentions
I'm working on the In A Pinch Designs Newsletter and you will be receiving it shortly. Judy and I have great plans starting in September.
That's it for now. Have a great scrappy weekend!

No comments: