Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer Things...

Well, we are close to the end of July! Who can hardly believe that!!! Sheri and I are very excited about the coming months but are not completely ready to forget about summer yet and the promise of what August will bring for both of us, our families and In A Pinch Designs!!


If there is one thing I am sure of...I love summer! The feeling of warm breezes softly blowing through the clean windows, the birds chirping when you first wake in the morning and the belief that your day will be bright and hopefilled!!!
My family has done some fun things this summer. Just thought I would share a few of those pics with you:
Taking the kids on the Maid Of The Mist!!





Visiting Richard's Mom in Owen Sound




Photo Op...


Visiting some ships in the harbour...



When our families went on Vacation together in the Kawartha's; Sheri and I were able to scrapbook just for ourselves. It was so different creating for ourselves instead of designing fabulous kits to share with all of you. It really got my creative juices flowing and gave me some great ideas for the kit releases in the fall.


I also wanted to share some of the many card creations that I managed to get done the week that our families went away together. I must say it was lovely to just create for myself. I love creating our kits but I felt a renewed sense of creativity knowing that I was only pleasing myself. I hope you enjoy them and perhaps use them for inspiration.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

These look great Judy! Fab Pictures too!

Vicki Chrisman said...

I know.. it's hard to believe summer is fading fast! Loved you family photos and those cards are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great cards!! I love your family photos.