Monday, January 28, 2008

Inspirational Mondays

Many times I can sit to my scraptable and wonder where my inspiration is going to come from on that particular day. I sometimes come up blank and wonder why the paper or the picture is not motivating me in any way. I know it is an old cliche, but it is at these times that I just sit and browse through my mountain of magazines and books that I never seem to really get through enough. I walk away from my scraptable, get a great cup of coffee and sit in my living room with my sketch book.When I am relaxed and there is no pressure on me, the ideas start to flow and the abundance of great ideas and inspiration that my books provide is wonderful. So sit down at home, on break at work or take a book to the gym with you while you are on that treadmill and get some wonderful inspirational ideas that you can use when you at your scraptable next time. Always remember this lovely little phrase and "Keep Calm And Carry On". The inspiration will always come from reading a great scrapbooking magazine!!


3 comments:

Rosanne said...

Thanks for the great tips!

And thanks too for putting up our crop logo!

Vicki Chrisman said...

OH... I need that! Is that yours? Where did you get it?

In A Pinch Designs by Judy and Sheri said...

I wish I could say that it was mine, but alas it was a picture that I found on the internet and I just loved it!!!! It spoke volumes to me!!!