Sunday, May 15, 2011

In A Pinch Designs BIG SALE!!!!

Sheri and I have decided upon a date for our clearout....


JUNE 4th

8AM until everything is GONE!!!!

So we are motivated to sell!!!

********************************************************


As some of you may know, I have been a little busy the last months with getting well. But now I am very close to being 100% and Sheri and I have planned a great sale for all of you. On June 4th everything we have is on sale.

Here is just a sampling...


Ribbon .50 cents per yard or 10 yards for $4.00


Rub-ons and Sticker Sheets for $2.00


All Double Page Layouts $7.00


All Card Kits for $6.00


Album and Altered Item Kits for $10.00


Cardstock and Patterned Paper .25 cents or 20 sheets for $4.00


Coiled 6x6 albums for $3.00


So now that I have intrigued you, you need to know where to come. It will be at:


15 McMeeken Drive

Cambridge


So come and join us...We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, June 4th.


No comments: