Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Crafty Christmas Day Three! and Wednesday's Wish

It's already day three of the Crafty Christmas Blog Hop. Today Karen at the Go Scrapping blog is offering a couple of fun projects that would make great teacher or neighbour gifts. Here's a sneak peek of what we have to offer. We'll reveal the complete photo on Friday during the blog hop.



There's still today and tomorrow to sign up to participate in the blog hop. Send an email to Karen of Go Scrapping (goscrapping@rogers.com) and she'll add your blog address to the list. All participants are entered in a random draw to win a prize. Make sure you sign up! It's going to be a lot of fun!

Wednesday's Wish!

My wish today is for all the teachers who are busy marking tests or writing out report cards that you take a moment to reflect how special you are and how much you make a difference in each child that looks up to you.

I thought in keeping with the teacher theme I'd offer a special poem that can be put in a Christmas card for your child's teacher.

For My Teacher At Christmas

Christmas vacation is great;
My time is mine to spend;
I can be with friends or watch TV;
I wish it would never end.
I don't miss school or homework;
I really like to be free;
But I'll miss you when I'm gone from school;
You're just what a teacher should be.
So have a perfect Christmas;
Be sure to have lots of fun;
I look forward to seeing you again,
When Christmas vacation is done.

No comments: