Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Head Cold Blues


Not much happening at In A Pinch Designs these last few days. I've got a terrible head cold that just won't go away and Judy, she was at her other career taking care of the sick.
Even through all the Kleenex and hot cups of tea I've been able to put together a couple of new kits we'll be featuring in October. Judy has also put together a fabulous "Sketch Bundle" for October. I'll get that to you a day early since Judy and I are off to Peterborough this weekend for the Go Scrapping Slumber Party Retreat. I can't wait to show off my new jammies!
For those of you who are going, we've put together a fun little make n' take that will come in handy for Christmas. Karen informs us that there are still some spots available for Judy's card class. If your interested, give Karen a call at the studio or drop her an email.
That's it for now. Thanks for visiting.
Sheri

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Feel better soon!