Saturday, June 6, 2009

Crop for the Cure Update...

Sheri and I just finished the Crop for the Cure at the Schoolhouse Theater in St. Jacob's. We had a wonderful time. Saw lots of familiar friendly faces and met some new friends. It was such a nice day and these ladies were very busy with lots of scrapbooking. Tracey and her team did a fabulous job!! Just wanted to share some photos from the day. You will notice that even Traceys' daughter, Maya, had a wonderful time as well. Looking forward to next year Tracey. Thanks for having us. And thank you to all the ladies who had wonderful comments about our kits.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I am so happy that you both were out again this year to spend the day with us! Your support means a lot to me!!

The pictures are fabulous! Thank you for sharing! I would love if you could email them to me when you get a moment!!