Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Last Few Days Have Flown By!

I can't believe that it's already been a week since ScrapFest. The last few days have flown by! Judy and I have been busy getting ready for the Go Scrapping retreat in Stratford. For those of you who are going, I'd thought I'd give you a little sneak peek of what our make n' take will be. You might recognize it from ScrapFest. Hint hint!



We're also getting ready for "Crop for the Cure". There's still spots available for this great day of cropping. This year it's being held in St. Jacob's at the Schoolhouse Theatre. I know it's going to be a lot of fun! We'll release more details when we get closer to the date.


Another big announcement! Our kits are now available at Simply Scrapping in Cambridge, ON. Lucy has chosen quite a few of our designs to carry in her store. If you've never been to Simply Scrapping, make sure you drop by, her store is fabulous!

That's it for now. I'm off to enjoy the beautiful weather!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Sheri

No comments: