Saturday, January 24, 2009

CHA...

...is now in full swing!!! Lots of great new products to share with us all!! I can hardly wait to get the new products shipped. Just thought I would share a few more sneek peeks for you!!!
Prima has some wonderful new products. If you visit their Blog...they have so much of of their new products a great pictures of them all. I just drooled over their flowers!!!
The October Afternoon Blog is brimming with beautiful new stuff. See it here!!! My favourite is the Cherry Hill Collection!!!
The Luxe Collection is fabulous as well!!! Visit their blog for some inspiration and the website to see new stuff. Visit this PDF folder to visit the entire collection!!! OMG but I do love the Pashmina collection!!!

Anyway...enjoy the seek peeks. Lovin the new stuff!!!

Judy

No comments: