Sunday, June 29, 2008

Proud of My Scrapbooking Husband!

Rainy weather here in Waterloo has created a couple of lazy days. Jay's been playing with friends and Darren and I have been scrapbooking. Yes...Darren, my husband and I have been scrapbooking. For those of you who don't know my husband, he has always dabbled with scrapbooking, creating his own layouts, over the years but it's only been in the last couple of days that he's discovered digital scrapbooking. Well...the man is now obsessed. He's been scouring the internet for pattern paper, embellishments and templates.
Across the room from where my cropping area there is "his" computer. For the last 24 hrs he's been at his end of the room and I've been at mine. Every once and awhile I here, "I've finished another layout, how are you coming along?" I'm a traditional scrapbook artist so of course, my layouts take a little bit longer. He gets a kick how he's whipping off layouts while I'm still plodding along. Needless to say, I'm very proud of my scrapbooking husband. With wine glasses in hand I'm cutting and gluing while he's clicking and dragging.
Here are a few layouts that Darren has created.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW!!!!

Judy B

Tracey said...

Wow! That's quite the talent he has! Very cool that the two of you can share the hobby!!

Unknown said...

Bouncing Baby Boy?? hehe.. love how Darren's personality is showing through -- We all have our "styles", right Sher?

Love how you are doing this together. Great job Darren